We currently have limited availability for new patients per month. Please give us a call to be placed on the waiting list and we will contact you when there is an opening in the schedule.
Thank you for understanding!
Information for New Patients
In preparation for your initial appointment:
- Please download and fill out the intake form.
- Please also download and fill out the new COVID-19 Informed consent form.
- Please show up on time with an appropriate face mask and observe our safety measures during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (e.g. t-shirt, slacks, shorts). Please avoid wearing belts, jeans, underwire bras, skirts, dresses, bulky jewelry, or other obstructive objects on the clothing as these can be a hinderance during treatment.
- Do not eat a large meal before your visit, but do not come on an empty stomach either.
- Please remove all pain-relieving patches or medicated ointment from the affected area.
- If you are sensitive to noise or light, feel free to bring earplugs, headphones, eye mask or your own music.
- Please see FAQ tab for more information on what to expect during and after treatments