Information for New Patients
Please see FAQ tab for more information on what to expect during and after treatments
Please observe our new safety measures during the
novel coronavirus pandemic. Thank you!
In preparation for your initial appointment:
- Please download and fill out the intake form.
- Please also download and fill out the new COVID-19 Informed consent form.
- Please show up on time with a face mask.
- Do not eat a large meal before your visit, but do not come on an empty stomach either.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (e.g. t-shirt, slacks, shorts). Please avoid wearing belts, jeans, underwire bras, skirts, dresses, bulky jewelry, or other obstructive objects on the clothing as these can be a hinderance during treatment.
- Please remove all pain-relieving patches or medicated ointment from the affected area.